Estates, Wills & Powers of Attorney
When it comes to the care of loved ones, it's never too early to prepare your will. Stewart, House LLP can walk you through the delicate steps of making sure that your assets are dispersed in exactly the way you want.
We also can help you draw up the terms of a power of attorney which will allow someone you trust to make decisions in your place should you ever be incapacitated.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Advice on and Preparation of Wills
- Advice on and Preparation of Powers of Attorney for Property
- Advice on and Preparation of Powers of Attorney for Personal Care (Living Wills)
- Probate Applications with Respect to Estates
- Estate Planning in Order to Make Use of Favourable Tax Rules and Family and Spousal Trusts
To learn more, or to request a consultation, contact us today.